EXECUTIVE LIFE COACHING
Most of us have experienced success somewhere in our lives. Perhaps in our careers. Our job searches. Our relationships and friendships. Our sport, fitness or health goals. Financial success. But sometimes something still feels missing. Something stops us from making the progress we want. No matter what we do or how hard we try – we feel and stay stuck.
It’s not because we’re stupid. It’s because we’ve never been taught HOW. Most of us don’t grow up with parents, role models, a life coach or personal development coach who can show us HOW to:
- Integrate work and life
- Get clarity on what we want out of our lives and careers
- Manage our emotions and overcome our fears to achieve our goals
- Build and maintain strong relationships – at work and home
- Connect with people and ourselves on a deeper level
- Increase our confidence and trust our decisions
- Speak our truth and be visible
- Live a life of meaning and purpose
- Become the best leader, parent, partner, friend, employee, sibling, offspring we can be
- Be ourselves and live the life we want
Zeta didn’t know her ‘HOW’ either. But through a mix of life experience, learning and hiring her own life coach and personal development coach – Zeta managed to figure out both her ‘why?’ AND her ‘how’. It’s now through her Executive Life Coaching Programmes Zeta strives to help you figure out your ‘why?’ and your ‘how’ too. So you can become the person you want to be and live the life you want.
IF YOU'RE STUCK IN FIGURING OUT THE 'HOW', LIFE COACHING IS THE SOLUTION YOU'RE LOOKING FOR
WHAT IS LIFE COACHING?
“Life Coaching is a powerful process during which individuals gain clarity on what they want in life and how to achieve it. As your Executive life coach and personal development coach, I will help you discover what’s most important to you so you can create a vision for your life and fill it with the things which matter most. I will show you that you already have all the resources you need inside of you to achieve your goals. The courage, discipline, intelligence, resourcefulness and self-worth are all there ready to be tapped into. You will discover just how powerful you truly are and grow in ways you never thought possible. Whatever your goal, I will help you bridge the gap between where you are now and where you want to be.”
The benefits of life coaching speak for themselves
No matter what your goal, life coaching will help you in more ways than you can imagine
LIFE COACHING WILL HELP YOU:
- Discover your strengths, passions, dreams and purpose so you can start living the life you want
- Overcome any limiting beliefs, obstacles or fears so you can get ‘unstuck’ and move forward in your life
- Regain your confidence and self-esteem
- Have control over your emotions
- Develop and enhance your relationships – personal or professional
- Establish your goals and create an achievable action plan so you can start your journey to fulfilment
- Feel empowered to take control of your life
- Acknowledge and celebrate all of your achievements – past, present and future!
- And, most importantly, treat yourself with the respect you deserve
What the research says
The International Coach Federation, the largest coaching body in the world, conducted a study in 2009 to investigate the impact of coaching on clients’ lives. In the study, the clients said they found working with a life coach or personal development coach to be well worth the investment, with 99% of 2130 clients stating that they were satisfied or very satisfied with their coaching experience.
According to another ICF study in 2004, the aspects clients found most valuable were: brainstorming with their personal development coach; having an independent viewpoint; receiving encouragement; being accountable to someone; and being listened to.