Get clear on your career with one of our career coaching programmes!
- Are you stuck in a career or job you don’t enjoy?
- Are you stressed, frustrated or overwhelmed? Perhaps sometimes feeling insecure, held back by self-doubt?
- Are you feeling undervalued and not getting the promotion or salary you deserve?
- Do you want to take your career to the next level but something’s holding you back?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, career coaching will help you find the solutions you are looking for. Maybe you’re feeling stuck in a job you don’t enjoy and want to make a career change. Perhaps you want to get promoted and want take your career to the next level, but something is holding you back. Or maybe you simply want to experience more job satisfaction, or greater success in your job search. Whatever your situation, career coaching can help you gain clarity on your career direction and how to get there.
Zeta’s career coaching programme will start you on a journey of self-discovery. Throughout the career coaching sessions, you will figure out what’s most important to you in life and your career. You will become more aware of your passions, skills and talents, your strengths and areas for improvement, and ultimately your limitless potential.
As your Career Coach, Zeta will help you complete the most important steps
Working with Zeta, you will gain a deeper understanding of who you are, what you’re strengths are, what you’re passionate about and what you enjoy. She will help you clarify your career direction and purpose and build the confidence and motivation you need to succeed.
- Identify what motivates and drives you so you can wake up feeling energised and excited about the day ahead
- Take stock of your top skills and gain clarity on your hidden gifts, so you can feel powerful and confident in whatever do
- Explore your interests, passions and what you stand for
- Discover your purpose: figure out what’s meaningful to you and fulfils you
- Gain a clear sense of direction so you know, once and for all, you’re on the RIGHT career path
- Build the vision of your new dream career or business and create a plan to get there
- Designed for anyone who wants to get clear on their career and how to make their dream a reality
- Learn the secrets to taking charge of your career and driving it in your desired direction.
- Understand how you might be holding yourself back from getting promoted and the exact steps you need to take to make your value seen and rewarded.
- Identify your specific behaviours, attitudes and perceptions that could be standing in your way of success.
- Develop the emotional intelligence, communication and influencing skills required to ensure you get the support and recognition you need to achieve your results, get promoted and be paid the salary you deserve.
- Designed for those who want to rapidly advance their careers and achieve their financial goals.
- Get clear on your career vision and formulate a simple and effective strategy to take your career to the next level.
- Identify your Unique Value Proposition (UVP) and explore all the opportunities available to you to get in front of key decision-makers.
- Increase your chances of getting the opportunities you WANT through targetted networking and job searching
- Learn how to proficiently communicate the value you add on and offline so employers, recruiters and key stakeholders contact you!
- Enhance your selling skills so you can confidently communicate your UVP and land your dream job!
- Identify any limiting beliefs or self-perceptions you’ve subconsciously developed, stopping you from achieving success at work or in business.
- Learn how to overcome the negative thoughts and self-talk holding you back from speaking up and making yourself visible.
- Recognise your skills, strengths, talents and limitless potential, and regain your self-belief and confidence.
- Create exciting career goals you cannot wait to achieve because you KNOW you will achieve them!
- Designed for anyone who wants to drive their career or business with clarity and confidence.
Question – how important is it to be fulfilled in your career?
One key factor to success is fulfilment. It doesn’t matter how much money you are earning, or what your title is. Unless you feel fulfilled in your career, you will spend a large proportion of your time feeling stressed, bored and dissatisfied. And if you have a family, consider the effects that will have on your children when you go home every night. In fact, consider the effects it will have on all of your relationships – personal or professional (including those with your customers). Being unfulfilled is not just bad for you, it is bad for everyone.
Fulfilment in your career comes when you are doing a job that is in alignment with your values, key strengths, top skills, personality and passion. When you achieve this, work becomes enjoyable, satisfying and fun. It doesn’t feel like work at all! I firmly believe if you are doing something that fulfills you, you will succeed and the money will come. I’ve experienced it for myself – as have my clients.
Want help in finding that sense of purpose and direction, or fulfilment in your current career? CLICK HERE and contact us today!