Ready to take your career and life to the next level?
Experience greater fulfilment and success with award-winning, Top 4 voted "Best Career Coach" and "Best Life Coach" in Dubai and "LinkedIn Top Voice" Zeta Yarwood.
As featured in
Stuck in a job you dislike, that feels meaningless or no longer challenges you?
Feeling demotivated, lost or unfulfilled, questioning if you’re on the right career path?
Craving professional growth and advancement but can’t seem to get to the next level?
Crippled by low self-confidence or imposter syndrome, always doubting yourself or your leadership skills?
Struggling to achieve work-life balance – feeling stressed or burnt out by responsibilities and expectations, including your own?
Constantly feeling angry, stressed or frustrated, negatively impacting your relationships, performance and success?
If you answered “yes!” to any of these questions, you’re in the right place.
My name is Zeta Yarwood and for the last decade, I have been empowering individuals across 5 continents to build the career and life they want. Through my neuroscience-based, action-oriented coaching programmes, I help people tap into their limitless potential so they can achieve success – in all areas of their lives.
How will I help you?
Whether it’s as your career coach, executive coach or life coach, I am committed to your success and happiness. Through my personalised coaching programmes, I will help you:
– Find purpose, a clear sense of direction and greater fulfilment in life
– Identify your unique gifts, talents and strengths that will propel you to success
– Increase your self-belief and confidence at work and at home
– Build an impressive personal brand and upgrade your communication, presentation and influencing skills for faster career advancement
– Develop your emotional intelligence and communications skills for greater leadership effectiveness
– Learn effective emotional management techniques to overcome barriers, exude executive presence and achieve your goals
If you’re ready to create change but struggling to do it on your own, I’m here to help.
Meet Zeta Yarwood
Your Executive Coach, Career Coach and Life Coach
Zeta Yarwood is a leading Executive Coach, Career Coach and Life Coach and owner of Career Success Resources. Her mission is simple: she wants to help people experience more fulfilment and success in their careers and lives . With 270,000 followers on social media, she was voted a LinkedIn Top Voice and one of the Top 50 Most Impactful People on LinkedIn 3 years in a row. Featured in over 20 publications worldwide, and with a TV appearance on MBC, she is recognised as a thought leader in her field.
With over 15 years of experience in coaching, management and recruitment – Zeta knows the secrets of career success. Coupled with her degree in Psychology, neuroscience-based coaching certifications, she is also an expert in unlocking human potential. Passionate about helping people discover their purpose and talents, Zeta now lives to inspire others to dream big and create the life and career they want.
Zeta truly believes everyone is worthy of success and fulfilment and has the potential to achieve it. Whether working with you as your Executive Coach, Career Coach or Life Coach in Dubai or internationally, it’s her mission to show you how.
clients & partners
Feeling stuck, looking to get 'unstuck'?
Feeling stuck in your career
We feel unfulfilled in what we do. Demotivated. Lost. We hit a ceiling. Despite our best efforts, we’re unable to get to the next level. We know we want to succeed and achieve great things. But no matter what – something holds us back:
- We lack the leadership skills, influencing and communication skills and/or emotional intelligence required for career progression.
- Low self-confidence and low self-esteem stop us from voicing up in meetings, sharing our ideas and asking for promotions. We undoubtedly know we need to be visible to advance our careers, but in fear of being found out as a fraud, we avoid the spotlight and play small.
- We don’t know what we want, what we’re passionate about or what inspires us. Because we don’t have a clear vision, instead of driving our careers ourselves, we wait for someone else to drive it for us.
- Unclear on our Unique Value Proposition, we don’t know how to communicate and sell our value to potential employers or key stakeholders for internal opportunities.
- We know what we want but we don’t make it a reality. Perhaps because we don’t know how or something else holds us back. Subsequently the brain concludes change would be more painful and we stay stuck.
- Fear of failure, stress, anger, frustration, confusion and demotivation stop us from moving our careers forward in any meaningful direction.
Feeling stuck in your life
We all want to be happy and successful. No one ever said, “I wish I’d been more miserable,” on their deathbed. But ask most people if they are truly and deeply satisfied with their life and career, chances are the answer will be “no.” Not necessarily because their lives are a mess. But most likely because there is a lack of balance or simply – in one or two areas of their lives – they feel stuck. Not making the progress they want to be making. Or not making any progress at all.
- Work intrudes on our personal time. Impacting our relationships and our mental, emotional and physical health.
- Problems at home, loneliness, boredom, the fear of failure subconsciously drive us to spend more time at work. More time online. More time watching Netflix. Disconnecting us from other areas of our lives. And ourselves.
- Low self-confidence, low self-esteem or self-protection stop us from building the meaningful relationships we want. Leaving us feeling empty and alone.
- Past experiences lead us to believe we’re not worthy of what we want. Or capable of achieving it.
- Societal and family pressure cause us to lose sight of what’s most important to us. And we live a life not true to who we really are.
These are just some of the reasons why people come to me. Having faced and overcome many of these challenges myself, I am now dedicated to helping you overcome them too.